T&Z Rentals will enter into a rental agreement with the specified Renter based on the signature obtained.
The Renter is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The Renter will be charged for the listed rental items from the time the items are delivered until the time the items are picked up.
2. The Renter is required to submit payment in full 7 days prior to their scheduled event. Failure to make the full payment prior to 7 days will result in a $25 late fee. If the balance is still not paid in full 2 days prior to the scheduled event, all rental items will be cancelled and no refund will be given.
3. T&Z Event Rentals accepts cash, Venmo, CashApp and PayPal.
4. The Renter acknowledges that the time of the rental items will not exceed 24 hours (1 day) unless otherwise agreed upon.
5. Rental items are to be used by the Renter at the designated address/location, for the time stated in this contract and only used for the purposes intended.
6. To receive a full refund in the event of any unforeseen circumstances, the Renter must cancel all items within 7 days of their scheduled event. Refunds will not be given on any rentals cancelled after the 7-day window. Any items specifically ordered for the Renter will not be refunded.
7. T&Z Event Rentals will always provide superior customer service. This means being on time to each and every event. In the event we will not be on time to an event, prompt communication will be made with the Renter.
8. We strive to provide quality rentals. However, wear and tear happens, its evitable. Therefore, T&Z cannot guarantee that rentals will not show any signs of wear and tear.
9. All items can be delivered within Metro Denver and surrounding areas for a flat rate of $35, unless prior arrangements are made. If delivery is needed beyond the surrounding areas, an additional fee will apply.
10. We ask that you allow for us to unload your items as close to the front entrance of the event as possible. Additional charges will apply if the rental items have to be delivered up stairs.
11. A 5% non-refundable damage waiver is applied to each and every order. This covers most broken items. If the damage exceeds the waiver cost or if the item is lost or stolen, the Renter will receive an invoice for the total cost of the rental item. Invoices must be paid within 30 days of being issued.
12. It is the responsibility of the Renter to inspect all rental item(s) received to ensure they are acceptable, functional and not broken.
13. If there is something wrong with your item that was discovered after drop-off, please give us a call immediately so we can rectify the situation.
14. The Renter must surrender or return all items at the expiration of the contract, including all attachments and or accessories. The parts must be in good condition aside from regular wear and/or tear.
15. The Renter promises to hold T&Z Event Rentals harmless and free from any and all liability of any and every nature whatsoever, arising out of the use, maintenance, or return of the equipment. The Renter shall indemnify and hold T&Z Event Rentals free from all damages to third persons of their property caused by the Renter in possessing or operating the equipment, including legal fees and costs incurred in defense of such claims. In the event of an accident or collision involving any of the equipment, the Renter agrees to furnish T&Z Event Rentals with a complete report of the incident. This shall include all names and addresses of all witnesses and parties involved, and a copy of any police report.
16. If the renter by any reason of any breach of their contract (i.e. termination of their contract, failure to pay rental, insolvency of the renter, or any other reason it becomes necessary for T&Z Event Rentals to retake possession of the personal property), T&Z Event Rentals and its agents shall be permitted and they are authorized to go upon the renter’s property and retake the equipment without legal process. T&Z Event Rentals and its agents
may use all force necessary to retake the equipment and the Renter expressly waives for themselves, agents, and employees, all claims for damages and losses, physical and pecuniary, caused by retaking by T&Z Event Rentals. The Renter agrees to pay all costs and expenses incurred by T&Z Event Rentals in retaking the equipment and in collection of sums
due under their contract. Should T&Z Event Rentals employ legal counsel to assist in the recovery of any sum due under their contract, the Renter agrees to pay all costs, expenses, and attorney’s fees incurred by T&Z Event Rentals.
17. Any information collected from our clients will not be sold, shared or rented to others.
We are completely booked
06/22 - 06/29 & 07/09-07/12
No more bookings will be accepted for those dates!
Please be advised a $30.00 convenience fee will be added to any order placed within 2 days of an event.
Use the link below to view all of our policies and procedures